The website designed to help you make money trading Binary Options!
You are probably here because you have or are interested in trading Binary Options. Right? Well you are in the right place! My name is Chad and I have been trading binary options for years and I make a living doing it!
When I started trading Binary Options I got off to a bad start. I fell for a few get rich quick strategies. I also fell for a few broker tricks. I walked away from binary options with a bad taste in my mouth and a few thousand dollars poorer. I later came back to the market after seeing other succeed. My second time around I wanted to learn everything I could about Binary Options before I started trading again and I wanted as much help as I could get. I now trade Binary Options for a living! I want to show you that you can too! At NO cost to you!
I believe that what you put out into the world you get back ten times. I am offering this website and knowledge to you at no charge. I do not want anything from you, not even your email address. I want you to succeed. If I can help you be successful, I will be rewarded ten times in return.
Read this this website to the end. Understand the rules of trading Binary Options. Click Here to jump to step one.
Select a broker from my recommended broker list. Do not waste your time trying to find the best. I have done it for you! Click Here to select a broker.
Select one of my recommended signal services to insure that you are making profitable trades. Click Here to select a signal service.
Let us get down to business! First: what is a Binary Option? Binary options are investments
based on short-
There is a lot of bad information out there implying that binary options are a scam. They are anything but. These people probably lost money because someone showed them a Get Rich Quick system that did not work. Binary Options did not scam them, the person who gave/sold them the strategy did. Place blame where blame belongs.
Some of these people may have just jumped into binary options not knowing two things about the subject. In that case they are to blame as they were gambling. If you want to gamble and throw money away please donate it to me at the bottom and top of the page. The cost of this website comes out of my pocket and what little donations I get. There is a lot of bad information out there implying that binary options are a scam. They are anything but. These people probably lost money because someone showed them a Get Rich Quick system that did not work. Binary Options did not scam them, the person who gave/sold them the strategy did. Place blame where blame belongs. Some of these people may have just jumped into binary options not knowing two things about the subject. In that case they are to blame as they were gambling. If you want to gamble and throw money away please donate it to me at the bottom and top of the page. The cost of this website comes out of my pocket and what little donations I get.
These are a must if you want to succeed in trading Binary Options
1. Patience. You are not going to get rich over night and you are not going to make $5,000.00 your first day. If that is what you want then I suggest playing the lottery. I normally place one to four trades a day. You do not have to place 100 trades to make a living. At first place small trades if you are trading with real money. If you are using a demo account you can trade $1,000.00 at a time if you want because its fake money. My first trades were only $10.00 and I traded that for two weeks before I moved up to $50.00. Today I trade $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 per investment. When you are new you will make mistakes. I would rather make a $10.00 mistake than a $1,000.00 mistake. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule One: Patience)
2. Never trade with more than 5% of your investment account balance. For example; if you trading account balance was $1,000.00 then you should only trade at the most $50.00. You do not want a bad day to wipe out your account. Things happen in the world that we cannot predict with a chart that can cause the markets the react in unpredictable ways. One of my friends broke rule number one and two. On his first trade he placed 25% of his account balance and lost. The next trade his place 50% of his account balance and lost.
Within an hour he lost over 75% of his account balance all because the markets where not behaving predictably due to the uncertainty of an air plane being on fire. I had a bad day that day too; however my account balance did not drop by 75%. My account dropped 10% and the next day I made that money back plus some. You need to live to fight another day. Do not let a bad day put you out of business. ONLY trade with 5% of your account balance. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule Two: Never trade with more than 5% of your account balance.)
3. Most brokers offer a bonus for making a deposit. Never take the bonus. When you take the bonus you have to meet a trade volume requirement before you can make a withdrawal. For example: You make a $1,000.00 deposit and take a 100% bonus. Your account balance is now $2,000.00. Not bad right? It is very bad. You now have a trade volume of $40,000.00, meaning that you have to place $40,000.00 worth of trades. Following my rule of trading with no more than 5% of your trading account balance, you will need to place 400 trades of $100.00 before you can make a Withdrawal. I only place one to four trades a day. At four trades a day, that would take me 5 months to reach. If you can do without a pay check in 5 months then maybe taking the bonus will be in your favor. What if you only make two trades a day? Then it would take you 10 months to make a withdrawal. What if the broker is no good? Then you are stuck with them until you meet the requirement. This is a business for me and I cannot wait 5 months or longer to withdrawal some of my profits. I have gotten trapped more than once, I am embarrassed to say, by bonuses. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule Three: Never take the bonus.)
4. There are no short cuts. Robots do not work. Well at least I have never found one that does. I have tried many robots and they just do not work. They promise everything and deliver nothing. The only people who are getting rich are the people selling you the robot. What usually happens is the robot will do fine during the market conditions it was programmed for. Once the market turns, it starts to lose money leaving you with a loss or breaking even. They are made by smart people, who know what they are doing; however trading is not an automated business. If it was, all the banks in the world would use robots. There is nothing wrong with using signal services (I use one) but you need a human brainto determine if the signal is profitable or not. Do not waste your money. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule Four: There are no short cuts.)
5. Trade between 10:00am to 11:00am EST. In this hour the market is best for making money. There is a lot of volume and the market can be predictable. I only trade between ten and eleven every day. It may not sound like a long time, however its plenty of time to make good money. This rule is more a suggestion and if you chose one rule not to follow this one be the one. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule Five: Only trade between 10:00am to 11:00am.)
6. Do not get emotional. For some, trading can be a very emotional task. Have seen people jump for joy when they win a trade, like they have just won the power ball. That kind of emotion is ok. The dangerous kind of emotion is when you lose a trade. I have seen everything from people reduced to tears to punching their computers. Losses happen. There is no one who wins 100% of the time. When a loss happens, just breathe and move on to the next trade. If you follow my instructions you will not see many losing trades. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule 5: Do not get emotional and Rule 6: Give what you get.)
7. Give what you get. After you finish reading this page and start making money please donate a few dollars to this website as a way of saying thanks. Better yet donate some money to your local church or school. You can even donate your time. Show someone else how to make money with Binary Options. Remember you get back what you give multiplied. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule 5: Do not get emotional and Rule 6: Give what you get.)
8. Always check what news, numbers, or reports that are coming out every day. There are certain reports that can drastically affect the market in good and bad ways. Some numbers can effect an entire week of trading. I only trade when the market is predictable. Do not trade on days where there is no volume on the USD (/DX). When there is little volume the market can make unpredictable and make large swings that are not normal. The best way to stay on top of this is to use Binary Options Trading Signals. The host of the meeting will keep track of these numbers for you and will let you know when it is not a good day to trade. You can also do a web search or watch a business news station to keep on top of the numbers. Remember your goal is not to make trades, it is to make money! Click here for a list of upcoming news and events. Click Here for a video lesson (Rules for trading Binary Options. Rule 9: News Numbers and Reports)
9. Holidays -
10. Price Correlation Between Currencies and Commodities Many beginners do not understand how some commodities and currencies correlate to each other. It can often be a hard topic to grasp. Regardless of the difficulty, it is worth taking the time to learn about these concepts, because correlation can be very profitable. A correlation between currency pairs and commodities does not always happen! However, it happens more than not. If you are going to trade using correlation it is best to trade when there are no major news events taking place. There are two commodities that correlate with the United States Dollar (USD): 1)Gold and 2)Oil.
Gold: When the price of gold goes up the dollar falls. When the price of gold falls the dollar goes up.
Oil: oil moves with the dollar. So when oil is going up the dollar should be going up as well. Now you cannot trade the dollar alone. You have to trade it paired with another currency. It is a good idea to always watch the dollar chart (DX) by itself to use correlation properly. When you are trading a currency pair you are trading one currency verses the other.
Currency pairs show how much it would cost to buy the first currency identified in the pair with the second currency. To illustrate correlation I am going to use the Euro (EUR) verses the USD (EUR/USD). In this example the first currency listed is the EUR. The second currency listed is the USD. In my example the value shown for the EUR/USD is how much it would cost someone in USD to buy one EUR. Currency pairs are like seesaws when on side goes down the other side must go up. So if the dollar goes up the EUR/USD will fall as the dollar is worth more and therefore it will cost less to buy one EUR. If you see the dollar going down but you don't see EUR/USD going up, it would be wise to buy a call for the next 5 to 15 minutes as the currency pair is going to go up as the dollar is worth less and will take more to buy one Euro.
To give you another example I will use the currency pair of the USD and Japanese
Yen (JPY)(USD/JPYz). In this example we are buying USD with JPY. If the price of
gold goes down the price of the dollar will go up. In this example USD/JPY will go
up as the dollar is worth more and it will take more Yen to buy one dollar. Everything
revolves around the USD. Correlation still works between the dollar and other currency
even if the currency pair does not include the USD. It is a good rule of thumb if
the dollar goes up other currencies will fall. If the dollar goes down other currencies
pairs will go up. You cannot rely on correlation alone to trade, but traders who
include correlations in their decisions about what to trade have made many successful
transactions. Click Here for a video lesson (Binary Options -
To get your business going you will first need a broker. I recommend Boss Capital. They have a good platform and offer many different kinds of Binary Options to trade. Withdrawals are very fast and easy with Boss Capital. They are the only broker I currently have. I have used many brokers in my career. Below I have compiled a list of brokers I have done business with and my findings. I have provided links to my top two brokers.
If you are a beginner like I was, I would recommend Binary Options Trading Signals. Every day between 9:30am and 11:30am EST you will log into an online meeting where a trading expert watches the charts with you and helps you trade. I use this service and could not trade without it! I am a proud member to this day! You get live charts, a signal service and a professional trader with 18+ years of trading experience. He even places trades. He is better that I am! He makes trades in front of you while you are watching and you can place the same trades that he does. He keeps track of the news and has many alert systems set up so you can avoid the bad days. There is bimonthly fee, however it is worth it. To have everything set up like he does and to get the guidance of a master trader with 18 years of experience it would cost you $300.00 to $500.00 an hour. His service is worth it! In the early days he was the only reason that I had profits to withdraw. Click Here for a video lesson (Review: Binary Options Trading Signals.) You can also use The Binary Options Advantage. The Binary Options Advantage also trades from 9:30am to 11:30pm and is a great alternative to Binary Options Trading Signals. The Binary Options Advantage is also cheaper!
If you work during the hours traded by Binary Option Trading Signals you can try Night Owl Signals. Night Owl Signals trade from 8:30pm to 10:00pm EST. If you are a full time trader like I am you can join both rooms! Click Here to compare signal services. Click Here for a video lesson (Review: Night Owl Signals)
With the right broker and signal service you are set! All you need to do is follow the master trader as I do at Binary Options Trading Signals, and he will teach you the rest! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to Contact Me.
No problem you can do one of two things. You could just continue to trade and two winning trades of the same investment amount will cancel out your loss. You could do whats called a Martingale. First, what is a Martingale. A Martingale is any of a class of betting strategies that originated from and were popular in 18th century France. The simplest of these strategies was designed for a game in which the gambler wins his stake if a coin comes up heads and loses it if the coin comes up tails. The strategy had the gambler double his bet after every loss, so that the first win would recover all previous losses plus win a profit equal to the original stake. The martingale strategy has been applied to roulette as well, as the probability of hitting either red or black is close to 50%. Click Here for a video lesson (What to do if I lose a trade: Binary Options)
I will apply Martingale to Binary Options Let me give you an example involving trading using Martingale. You are in the trading room provided by Binary Options Trading Signals and the charts show all the signs of a good investment. You invest $100.00. The signals shown on the chart do not perform and you lose the trade. The chart still shows signs of a good investment. Your would then place your 2ed trade as a Martingale trade and double your investment to $200.00. This time the signals play out and you win. You will get your $200.00 back plus the payout of $160.00. This will cover your loss plus give you and $60.00 profit. If you lose again you would double your investment again to $400.00. If you follow the signals given by Binary Options Trading Signals, you will very rarely have to double your investment more than two times. I have only had to double my investment 3 times once. If the signal turns to an unfavorable after you lose a trade. Do not place another trade. Save your Martingale for the next trade.
A word of warning about placing Martingale trades This does not work without good signals. There is a strategy floating around on the Internet claiming that you can use this theory to place 60 second trades on the EUR/USD until you win and as long as you double your investment each time you will never lose. This will not work. It will wipe out your trading account. You are gambling. You are placing uneducated trades. It is as if you are trying to find your way to New York and you are just going in random directions. Yes over time and after 100 tries you might make it. I do not know about you, but my bank account cannot afford 100 trades of doubling my investment each time. The way I do it works because we have a road map to New York and if you take a wrong road the odds are in your favor that if your try again you will be back on the right path. This is because you are being guided by the map. Binary Options Trading Signals is your map.
copyright (c) 2015 Help Binary Options.com. All rights reserved.
Help Binary Options.com
If you would like to receive trading signals via email I recommend In The Money Signals. In The Money Signals is free when you open a new broker account through their site or you can pay the cost of the service. Click Here for a video lesson (Review:In The Money Signals)
You can also trade on your own. If you a new to Binary Options and you do not want to use a signal service please practice on a demo account until you get the hang of reading the charts. Reading the charts on your own can be very difficult, however with time it can be mastered. Click Here to learn how to set up your charts and how to read them! If you would like some help trading on your own you can trade with me. Click Here for meeting schedule.
Score 5 or 5
Click Here for a video lesson(Broker Review:Boss Capital)
My top pick! If you want to make money with Binary Options this is your broker!
Score 5 or 5
Click Here for a video lesson (Broker Review: Magnum Options)
Score 5 or 5
Click Here for a video lesson (Broker Review: Brokerage Capital)
Score 5 or 5